Businesses today need to do more with less. Faced with added security risks, modern workforce expectations and advancing technology, it’s easy to lose sight of what really matters: serving customers and strengthening the business. To ensure success, businesses need to deploy methods that can help them reach their internal targets at the lowest cost possible. And in this respect, BI takes on a very important role. Modern business and organizations strive on data. We’re talking of data that accumulates day in and day out, and that becomes what many call big data. On its own, data that keeps growing everyday has no tactical or strategic benefit to a business. But when that data is processed and analyzed to unravel trends, patterns, and other useful insights, then data becomes an asset that provides real value to a business or organization. Extracted information can provide you useful insights on what is going on inside and outside your organization which you can use as basis for crucial decisions.
Current technology is now leveraged to give you the most accurate means to discover facts and events while they are happening and to predict challenges and issues before they happen. These are to keep your business fluid and ready for current and future business conditions. BI enables you to transform big raw data into comprehensible information that are oftentimes visualized in interactive dashboards which can further be queried and filtered to come up with more relevant insights.
Lotus analytics helps you implement solutions that address today’s priorities and plan by retrieving, analyzing, transforming, and reporting data. We provide you with a complete BI solution that helps you get meaningful insights from business data, identify opportunities & issues and answer business questions. Lotus Analytics cloud-based BI Solution has a wide range of analytical and reporting capabilities to provide a consolidated view of key business data. The BI solutions are suitable for every industry, department, and business area. Lotus Analytics’ scalable solution architecture provides the flexibility needed to easily deploy business intelligence in any environment. We offer Business Intelligence Tools that can be implemented across your enterprise.
Our enterprise business intelligence solutions’ approach emphasizes three things:
• Build and enhance robust reporting platforms
• Incorporate mobile capability
• Incorporate self-service capabilities to gather BI from across the enterprise
Acquiring tools, technology and staff without negatively impacting profit margins is a challenge that many businesses face. The stress of competition, remaining in line with regulations and staff satisfaction can also affect profitability, which is why it’s important to outline areas that can be improved from a costing perspective.
• At Lotus Analytics, we find cost-effective solutions by solving the right problem – we focus on “What problem are we trying to solve?” which becomes the guiding light to finding a cost-effective solution. We analyze the business thoroughly to understand what the problem truly is in order to give you detailed information that sparks creative ideas to finding more effective solutions.
• We also find cost-effective solutions by exploring business process changes. You know your problem that you’re trying to solve. That often triggers new ideas. We had some brainstorming and came up with some ideas of how we could solve that problem. Along the way, we explored business process changes as well.
• Lastly, we find cost-effective solutions by leveraging available tools. It doesn’t always have to be building something new, and it doesn’t always have to be licensing or buying something new. Often, you can use the tools you have to add on.
If your goal is to give every decision maker across the enterprise, secure access to key metrics with which to make informed decisions, anytime and anywhere, Lotus Analytics can help you get there. We employ business intelligence systems which include visualization tools, centralized metadata strategies, quality assurance (QA) processes and performance tuning services. We power these services using hard and soft accelerators that reach across metadata analytics, visualization frameworks, and industry-standard key performance indicator (KPI) catalogues. In addition, we collaborate with our customers to develop a BI plan that delivers short-term, tactical, quick wins, as well as strategic successes during the long term.