Accounting & Finance
Managed by real humans and powered by innovative technology, take charge of your finances and propel your business to the next level.
Accounting & Finance
Manage your finances end-to-end with reconciled updates and see in-depth financial management reports with key income and loss highlights. Utilize our team of experienced and certified industry experts to strategically plan your finances and budgets.
Lotus Analytics provides key Accounting & Finance services including Bookkeeping, updating General Ledger, Managing Account Payables & Account Receivables, and Financial Analysis & Reporting.
Manage your books using a systematic approach that identifies, measures and records all financial transactions important for your business with zero stress and time investment.
- Streamline all sales transactions and payroll updation.
- Manage bank entries and bank reconciliations efficiently.
- Enter and update customer and vendor invoices.
From general ledger entries, account receivables/payables to bank reconciliation and more, we’ve got your books covered with daily ledger updates and reconciliation.
Simplify and manage the general ledger using tools that summarize the financial health of your business, while laying emphasis on metrics that need your attention.
- Record all financial data and transactions such as Revenue and Cost of Goods Sold (COGS).
- Maintains various ledger and sub-ledger accounts.
- Intercompany Reconciliations & Balance sheet Reconciliations.
- Monitor and report unrecognized or suspicious bank transactions.
- Prepare monthly or quarterly Profit/Loss statement, Balance Sheet and Year End Review.
- Consolidated financial reporting.
Manage the repository of your company’s financial data.
Keep track of your payments to vendors and suppliers and maintain steady operations of your business.
- Keep track of vendor and supplier invoices.
- Manage Account Payables efficiently.
- Record Expense Reports.
- Vendor account reconciliations.
- Prepare contract payment accounting
- Review vendor credit and credit card credit, debit balance and unpaid bills report.
Make informed decisions and keep your cash flow steady.
Have complete knowledge of all your assets in order to understand your claims and keep tabs on it in one place.
- Prepare client agreements, estimates and invoices.
- Review sales and refund receipts.
- Reconcile client account and statements.
- Stay on top of your sales and refund receipts.
- Track and receive payments efficiently.
- Manage credits and account receivables.
Keep your assets safe and recoverable.
FINANCIAL ANALYSIS & REPORTING
Get timely insights of financial indicators and understand your financial performance in order to better shape your business’s future.
- Preparation of Financial Statements and reports.
- Preparation of Budgeting and Forecasting Analysis.
- Preparation of Ratio Analysis on Financial Statements.
- Preparation of Fund Flow and Cash Flow .
Get monthly, quarterly and yearly financial analysis and reporting, in the way you like it, anywhere, anytime, with just one click.
ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS WITH LOTUS ANALYTICS
Maximizing Growth | Perfecting Performance
Affordability With No Compromises On Quality
Our unique and robust business model infrastructure allows you to focus on growing your business. We deliver exceptional products, services and solutions that make your cost-benefit analysis easy, without compromising on the quality.
24/7 Accessibility – Anytime And Anywhere
Our unparalleled suite of products and services is strategically designed to provide for all your dynamic business needs and to deliver high-quality service and solutions – anytime, anywhere and from any device.
Highly Customizable And Integrable Solutions
We understand your business is unique and industry is dynamic, which is why we provide the largest breadth of custom-tailored solutions that are highly integrable to accommodate the ever-changing business, market and scaling needs.
Industry Expertise Backed By Technology
Our cutting-edge business technology solutions are lead and managed by certified business professionals having decades of experience throughout multiple sectors of different industries.