Objective of this role:
- Client Champion
- Focus on Client’s Business & it’s Challenges, Prevent leakages at
- Workforce Planning, Team composition, Seat Utilization & Shift Optimization.
- Be Account Manager & Keep an eye on Clients Business, Initiate Calls to bringing focus to Leakages, Bottom performing Locations.
- Meet the needs and expectations of clients by delivering excellent service and ensuring that escalations and complaints are handled in an appropriate manner.
- Be successful in planning and execution of business initiatives; Drive for results; Meet deadlines and commitments.
- Ensure level of performance is in line with Service Level Agreements.
- Lead and motivate teams in challenging environments.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the business through improvements in coordination and communication between various other departments.
- Coach and develop Front line staff by providing ongoing feedback and recognition.
- Attrition Control.
- One to One with Frontline staff to have better understanding about the Employees.
- Grooming people for the next level Promotion and Internal Growth.
- FTE Calculation / Optimal Resource Utilization/ Shift Planning for better System Utilization.
- Hygiene with regards to Compliance, Adherence to policy, etc.
- Good Analytical skills
- Communication skills - Verbal and Written
- Problem analysis and Problem solving
- Planning and Organizing
- Judgment & Decision-making
- Customer service orientation
- Strong People and Performance Management
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Graduation – Any Graduate
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and Databases
- Good People & Performance Management Skills