Roles & Responsibilities:
- Key member of the team supporting the core operations
- Responsible for critical client-clientele service delivery along with productivity gain, improved accuracy and cost management
- The role has high ownership and accountability on delivery of business goals and does demand flexibility in time schedule to manage multiple entity partners
- Stakeholder management - aligning to business KPIs and generating value for its partners consistently.
- Service Delivery & Leadership – steer the direct reports to achieve business SLA, ensure delivery of SLA, give direction and display hands on behavior in critical situation, give forward looking objectives, drive target letter deliverables and align team to the business strategy. Lead the business and new work transitions and transformations
- People and Culture – Lead the team in alignment to business values and attitudes, drive positive culture as a change catalyst; manage peer to peer and transversal rapport and relationships.
- Business growth & efficiency – Identify opportunities to expand through influencing and sustaining existing partner relationships, have business knowledge to give solutions to the partner, drive efficiency and continuous improvements specific knowledge
- Transformation experience
- Fluent communication skills
- Past experience in managing senior stakeholders COO, MD and have displayed success in influencing tough stakeholders.